Complete Care Toothpaste
Complete oral care with antioxidants
What it does:
Himalaya's Complete Care Toothpaste, with its rare selection of herbal ingredients rich in anti- oxidants, has been specially developed to make teeth and gums strong. Toothache Tree, found in the valley of the subtropical Himalayas, is excellent for bleeding gums. This lemon-scented tree has been used in home remedies around the world to relieve toothaches. Neem and Pomegranate in Complete Care Toothpaste fight germs and give your teeth all-day protection.
The new Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste not only protects teeth and gums from germs, but also has antioxidants that assist in removing toxins, helping your gums maintain their natural health.
- Pomegranate fruit rind has astringent, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. Recent studies have shown that Pomegranate also helps to combat dental plaque.
- Indian Gum Arabic Tree's fresh twigs are used to protect gums and teeth. The bark extract has tannins which are known for their antioxidant properties.
- Neem has been used for hundreds of years as an extremely effective method of total oral hygiene. Neem bark possesses phenolic and antioxidant activity and also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Triphala is an astringent which stops gum bleeding. Rich in tannins and phenolic compounds which possess antioxidant properties, the herb helps in healing mouth ulcers.
- Bishop's Weed, a revered herb in Ayurveda, is used as a home-remedy for various ailments. It has mouth-freshening, antiseptic, astringent and carminative properties.
- False Black Pepper has anti-inflammatory properties, which are effective in treating swollen gums. The fruit is rich in the antioxidant component known as flavonoids.
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree is valued for its oral anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antioxidant properties.
Directions for use:
Squeeze a small amount of Complete Care Toothpaste on a toothbrush and brush teeth. Brush twice daily for optimal results.
40g, 80g, 175g & 275g