Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Guggulsterones, the key active ingredients in Shuddha Guggulu, help regulate critical biochemical steps in the liver and intestines that decrease cholesterol uptake.
- Guggulsterones also increase the conversion of cholesterol into bile acids, facilitating removal of excess cholesterol through feces.
- Helps lower LDL (low density lipoprotein) cholesterol levels significantly.
- Prevents clogging and hardening of blood vessels (atherosclerosis) by stopping the oxidation of bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Supports healthy weight by regulating metabolism by enhancing thyroid function.
- Increased lipid levels (hyperlipidemia)
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Each tablet contains: Shuddha Guggulu (Commiphora wightii) oleo gum resin extract - 250 mg
1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
The Himalaya Drug Company
Makali, Bengaluru - 562162
For Queries, contact:
Manager - Customer Care
The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali,
Bengaluru - 562162
Call 1-800-208-1930 (Toll-free in India)